Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin: Metal Gear Solid 4




"The end begins."


So that is it with the filler posts. I've finally eaten an actual meal, even if it was just fried rice and orange chicken (I'm sure that interests all of you).

Anyway, this episode of HAWP was pretty awesome huh? I have really been enjoying these Metal Gear Solid references as of late. Sure you probably wouldn't get this episode if you didn't actually play Metal Gear Solid 4... but too bad! You should quit wasting time and just play it. I've beaten it three times and enjoyed every second of it. Heck, here's an even crazier idea: play the whole MGS series. I know, crazy right?

Also, I think the HAWP crew is going to be going on hiatus for a while. Ash has declared that this episode is the second to last of the "season," but I wasn't aware of an episode count or anything. Ah well, we'll just have to see I suppose.

No comments: