Saturday, August 22, 2009

James Cameron's Avatar Teaser Trailer



http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avatar/

So here is your first look at the $300 million movie. I know that a good portion of the internet is ablaze with "meh" discussions about this teaser, and I honestly have to agree with them. Nothing looks spectacular so far and from what I can tell the film is going to devolve at some point into "Pocahontas in Space" (you know what scene I am referring too). Perhaps we're already looking at the most expensive disappointment of the Winter season? Only time will tell I suppose.

Also, as you can see, there is no direct video embed of the teaser in this post. Just click the picture or the link below it to zip on over to Apple's nice little viewing page where you can see the trailer at any quality you'd like. Normally I wouldn't bother doing this, but Apple seems to have dominated the "market" this time on video quality. This is your one Apple. This is your one.

No comments: