Monday, August 10, 2009

District 9 Trailer



Now I know that almost everyone has seen this trailer, but I didn't think it would hurt to post it since the movie is being released this upcoming Friday. I am going to be seeing it sometime Saturday evening and I am really excited about it. I have seen a lot of other footage from the film in my various expeditions across the internet and I honestly think that it may finally be the film to take this summer's releases out of the terribly horrific to pretty good rut it has been in.

Seriously, I have seen almost all of this summer's big releases and none of the ones that I had high hopes for were able to pull through. Hopefully this film that seemingly came out of nowhere a month or so ago will be able to repair things to some degree.

No comments: