Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer


So here is your first "proper" trailer for Terry Gilliam's long awaited, and long hyped, film "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." I must admit my interest for this film has been growing ever since I first heard about it, Terry Gilliam has made some great films in his time but heaven forbid they don't take forever to release, and this trailer definitely sheds a lot of light on the plot and some of the characters. Be sure to take note of the first looks at the "other" faces of the late Heath Ledger's character: Tony. Interesting, no?

Anyway, the film is currently set to release around Christmas of this year (in the States) so be sure to be looking for that. I know I (and whatever friends happen to be within grabbing distance at the time) will be.

No comments: