Friday, July 17, 2009

Whip It! Trailer



I have been keeping an eye out for this film for a few years now and I am glad to see that a trailer has finally surfaced for it. I was afraid that it would be stuck in post-production limbo for some unholy amount of time. Anyway, I'm a pretty huge Ellen Page fan (because of Hard Candy not Juno, though I liked Juno) and my disappointment with her last film (Smart People) had left me a little bitter. Whip It! looks interesting enough, though I am a bit put off by the fact that it was directed by (and also stars) Drew Barrymore, and Ellen looks like she'll be getting the chance to showcase a lot of her talent. I hope to see this film sometime after its October 2009 release.

1 comment:

J. Gomez said...

Interesting. Ellen Paige is a great actress, but I am not sure about a film about roller derby. haha I'll probably watch it anyway.