Thursday, July 9, 2009

Push Impressions



To be honest, the only reason I saw this film was because I felt like renting something through Comcast On Demand and I just happened to remember it when I saw the title. I thought that the premise had a lot of potential and many of the characters were interesting (albeit vastly underused), but most of the events were just too random and the plot holes were large and numerous. Push comes off as more of a jumble of ideas than a coherent film. I just couldn't feel any connection to the events and the fact that everything resolved oddly made me feel more like I was cheated than anything else.

I am awarding Push two stars out of five for having potential, but failing to follow through. In truth, I liked this film a lot better when I had forgotten about it. Nothing to see here.

No comments: