Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me (#2)



My second blog birthday post! I can't believe I've kept up with this for so long.

So this is what it feels like to be twenty-one, eh? I know about the whole "alcohol" thing and infomercial orderings, but the real question is when do I get my super powers? That happens at twenty-one right? I'm sure it's supposed to...

"July 22nd:

While sometimes employing unorthodox approaches, you are capable of handling large scale undertakings.

You assume great responsibility and work long and hard toward completion. Often, especially in the early part of life, there is rigidity or stubbornness, and a tendency to repress feelings.

Idealistic, you work for the greater good with a good deal of inner strength and charisma.
An extremely capable organizer, but likely to paint with broad strokes rather than detail.
You are very aware and intuitive. You are subject to a good deal of nervous tension."

Cool stuff that happened on July 22!

No comments: