Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back From Disney World and Happy 4th!



So I got back from Disney World yesterday evening and I must say that it was both amazing and tiring. We went to the Magic Kingdom, the Animal Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM), and Epcot (twice). I took a ton of pictures (that I will probably be throwing up on Facebook at some point this week so if you want to see them search Jarred Lee), saw a bunch of cool things, and have a few hilarious tales to tell (to those who are interested).

As a note, if you ever go down to Disney World and you are staying at the Floridays Resort (yes, Floridays) then be ready to search out a wireless connection at one of their amenities. Seriously, a nice hotel like that doesn't have internet access in the rooms? Sheesh.

So anyway, enjoy your fourth of July everyone! My family is out of town so I have the whole house to myself for about a week, which I am still split on whether or not that is a good or bad thing. On the plus side, I get to basically do whatever I want without any questions asked (not that too many questions had to be asked before), but on the minus side I have to make sure my house doesn't explode or anything and that my dog stays fed and happy. Oh, and I'll probably be eating buttered rice, ramen, or whatever I can find for Fourth of July dinner. Sigh...

No comments: