Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blood: The Last Vampire Trailers



So when I first heard that a live-action Blood: The Last Vampire film was in the works, I groaned. Now I have seen the original anime film, read the manga based on the film, and seen the anime series that takes place in an alternate universe to that of the film, and I have to say... they were only mildly interesting. As some of you know, I consider myself to be a vampire enthusiast. I like reading about the mythology behind them and all of their different incarnations (sans Twilight's "take" on them). In the Blood: The Last Vampire universe, you can only loosely call the "chiropterans" vampires at all, though my problem with all of the said media comes mostly from the fact that too much time is wasted.

Anyway, Blood: The Last Vampire opened with a limited release this past Friday and I have no idea if it will be getting a full release anytime soon. I hope it does, though. It looks a lot better than I imagined.

No comments: