Friday, July 31, 2009

Recovery Filler: Part of Your World



I am definitely squeezing this in just in time to say it was posted on Friday. Anyway, so a college friend of mine shared this little gem with me a few months ago and to be honest, I'm still not sure if this girl is actually singing this song or not. Sure, I've watched some of her other videos, even some live performances, and I am just too shocked to believe it. But hey, check out her youtube channel and see for yourself. Oh, and make sure to watch her version of "A Whole New World" as well. She just sings Jasmine's part, but it's really good (considering you believe it to be her or not). Another youtube singer created a duet for the song too that has become pretty popular, but I don't like his voice. At all. Click that link if you don't believe me.

P.S. This song is from Disney's The Little Mermaid for all of you out there who didn't have a childhood.

No comments: