Monday, October 13, 2008

Who Loves You?



Sir Ben Kingsley
, that's who. A recent post on everyone's favorite Hollywood gossip blog, the defamer, sported this picture of Kingsley looking nice and spiffy for his role in the upcoming Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time film.

The sixty four year-old actor is set to play the film's antagonist, Nizam, and I must say that he seems to be enjoying it. Hopefully this won't turn into every other video game movie that has tried to make it big in the box office. I say this because I enjoyed, for the most part, the recent Prince of Persia trilogy and I already have the new Prince of Persia game, which is due out this December, pre-ordered from Gamestop. Though from what I've already seen of the film's main character, I fear that this will go the way of Super Mario Bros. Ah well, it's not like I didn't already know that Hollywood is trying to systematically destroy everything I've ever liked.

No comments: