Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gyllenhaal In My Prince Of Persia?



Photo(with article and more pictures) thanks to justjared.


For all of you who don't know already, Jake Gyllenhaal has been cast to play the role of the Prince (or Prince Dastan as they have taken the liberty of naming him) in the upcoming Prince Of Persia film. Now I don't mind Jake, I especially prefer him over his sister Maggie, but I don't think he's right for this role. I mean, what was wrong with the guy from the Mummy and the second and third Resident Evil movies? I think he would have made a good Prince. Anyhow, I just wanted everyone to be aware of this and keep an eye out for more information regarding the film. It's sure to be a blockbuster...

As a side note, yes, that is Reese Witherspoon holding hands with Jake. The recently divorced mother of two sure hasn't wasted any time getting back into the dating life.

2 comments:

Mere said...

Should have been Will Smith...
Equally as outrageous, but would have been the "Fresh Prince of Persia"....
....
Yeah....

Itchitaka said...

Lol! You would be right Mere. You would be right. xD

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/Elrandohorse/Rickymartinsvagina/freshprinceofpersia.jpg