Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hey Ash Whatcha Playin?





Yes, kindly say hello to my recent webisode addiction. Destructoid.com isn't a site that I frequent all too often, but as of late I have been going to the site almost hourly to watch their Hey Ash Whatcha Playin? video segments. The videos follow Features Editor Anthony Burch, his little sister Ashly, and their family and friends in crazy "adventures" of gaming, movie, and outright crude humor. You can go here and here to watch all of them as they seem to be the most organised lists. Hey, I know that you might not like them... but well, you should.

Oh, and the sibling duo have a facebook group now as well so join the community if you become a fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again Jarred, you amaze me with the things you get. Why So Serious?? *chomps on cupcake* LOL... so great, anyway, keep it coming.

Mere said...

"Will you kindry?" XD