Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Stalker



The Stalker

I creep, I peek.
I see the moments
No one is supposed to see.
I hear the cries
No one is supposed to hear.
I bear the rage
That threatens to consume you,
In silence.

Always in silence.

I sneak, I listen.
I notice the grimace
Hiding behind your smile.
I sift out the hurt
Masked by your laughter.
I observe the scared child
Within your adult shell
From afar.

From so very far away.

I creep, I peek,
I sneak, I listen,
And I love.

But you will never love
Me.

How terribly ironic.



Copyright © 2008 Jarred Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will always love you.... *cough cough* Again Jarred you shock me with how well you put words with other words and make those things with the words and like the other words... Yeah, great job Jarred.