Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free Games Anyone?



Newgrounds.com has always been a good place to go when you're bored in class, at home, or well anywhere. It has long been a safe haven for small time developers to put up their games and movies for the all time low price of not a penny. The downside with anyone being able to upload anything, however, is that you will of course stumble on to your fair share of complete garbage. Well if you're like me and are not interested in getting your hands dirty, here are two games that I have had quite a bit a fun with in the back of Dr. Kennedy's Intro to International Affairs lecture.

Here's a quick note though: Meat Boy is extremely difficult. I mean extremely. If you choose to play it in a public place, then be sure to keep a handle on that temper of yours. You know who you are.

Meat Boy

Hunted Forever

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you have to call me out like that, every time? I mean seriously...

Itchitaka said...

It's not that I am calling you out... I'm just saying. >_>

Anonymous said...

lol. I guess its a really good thing i knew you were talking about me, or a really bad thing... I dont know which.