Monday, March 9, 2009

A "Veritable Storm" of Valkyrie Profile Contests



Image Property Of: Scott Ramsoomair of vgcats.com
Text Property Of: Me!

Square-Enix is kicking their marketing campaign for the new Valkyrie Profile DS title, due for release March 17th here in the U.S., up a notch by offering contests through some of your favorite websites. What's up for grabs? Well, the winner of each respective contest will be rewarded with a copy of the game signed by key staff members (the chief director of Square-Enix, the director of the game, and the game's writer), a copy of the game's soundtrack signed by Motoi Sakuraba (a HUGELY famous game, tv, etc. composer), and a poster signed by the key staff members I mentioned earlier.

The requirements for winning vary from site to site, I have done three so far (the top image is for the vgcats one), and I would be interested to know if you guys find any more. I'll post the links for the ones that I have done at the bottom of this post and good luck to anyone who enters. I mean, the more people who enter the better my win will look on paper, right? Haha...

Vgcats Contest

Nuklear Power Contest (Look near the bottom of the page)
Kotaku Contest

No comments: