Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Zelda DS Game Trailer



Before I get into anything else (as you can see I added "Rant" to the tag list), I want you to know that this trailer upsets me. The very idea of trains in this game upsets me. Now I have been a huge Zelda fan since A Link To The Past and I haven't been too disappointed in the series since then (sans Majora's Mask of course). The previous Zelda game, entitled The Phantom Hourglass, was fairly enjoyable even if it was a bit weak in comparison to most Zelda games (yet again, sans Majora's Mask).

But this is just getting stupid! Trains?! Really? They saw that people somewhat liked the shallow boat idea from Phantom Hourglass so now they are going to use the same idea but this time with trains? What's next, planes? Cars? Instead of coming up with a new theme they are just taking the last one and warping it a little bit. At this rate Zelda is going to be in the same boat as the Sonic series...

Other than that... oh, just watch it already!

No comments: