Thursday, January 29, 2009

If Movie Posters Were Honest...



My roommate just showed me this and I couldn't help letting the rest of you in on the joke. The "funny, ha ha" blog Holy Taco put up a post of photoshopped movie posters that are, well, a bit more honest than the originals. Click here to see the full post and I hope you have as good of a laugh as I did. Oh, and I am not saying that I agree with all of the posters, excluding the obvious one of course, but they aren't meant to be serious so please don't get upset if your favorite movie is among the "victims."

2 comments:

Jarred said...

VICTIMS??? VICTIMS?? You put it on your front page... you could've put anyone... You know it you jerk...anyway I've seen those posters before and yeah, they are funny.

Itchitaka said...

It was the funniest one in my opinion... and the most fitting. >_>