Monday, January 26, 2009

And The Nominees Are...



It's that time of year again. The nominations for the Oscars were released just last week and it the competition is as stiff as ever this year. I have seen quite a few of the nominated films already, and I am trying to see as many more as I can before the February 22nd event. Anyways, I hope everyone gets the chance to see some of the films up for awards and I hope that you tune in for the show!

The link for the full list of nominations can be found here. I would list them myself, but the official list is just so nice.

1/27/2009: I found another list for the OFTA (Online Film & Television Association) with a side bar of the tallied number of nominations for each film. Notice how Let The Right One In (which I reviewed late last year and gave it well deserved praise) is up for two categories!

2 comments:

Jarred said...

Plus who wants to copy and paste such a huge list right??

Itchitaka said...

Yeah, that too. >>