Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin: 2008 In Review



"Ash and Anthony discuss how last year measured up to the year before it."


I found this episode of HAWP to be especially interesting, aside from being hilarious, because I honestly don't know why a lot of people are calling 2007 such a big year for gaming. I mean, there were some big games, but I found myself passing on quite a number of them. What about Bioshock, you ask? Well... what about it? I haven't had an excessive amount of time with the game, but from what I've played there really isn't that much too it. Half-Life 2 is still light years ahead in every department. But I digress... enjoy the video!

**I really like Ash's new hairstyle. It makes her look a lot more femine... though I didn't mind it short.

No comments: