Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dragon Ball The Movie: Can It Look Worse?



Yes people, another Dragon Ball movie post. Today Kotaku posted up a few screens from the upcoming Dragon Ball movie and I must say that I am shocked. I honestly didn't think I could be more disappointed with what they did with this film but today it was proven that I could, in fact, be more disappointed. Much more disappointed. I mean, can someone please explain to me why King Piccolo looks like some kind of albino vampire? Where is my green?! My green!! Oh, and why is Master Mutaito being played by the black guy from Ghostbusters? Bleh... I'll still be going to see the film of course, just for the fact that I want to personally see it crash and burn, but they could at least spare us some of the pain. Curse you Hollywood and your "idea" of what Americans want. Hit the link below the pictures of "Piccolo" for the full story and a few more photos.





Kotaku post: here

No comments: