Thursday, September 18, 2008

Me, Myself, And A Playstation 3



As some of you may know, I recently purchased an 80 GB Playstation 3 along copies of Call of Duty 4 and Assassin's Creed respectively. Well I received it Tuesday from the post office, in a rather hefty cardboard box, and I must say that I am loving my new little piece of techno-science. It has some really nifty features: wi-fi support, a Blu-ray player as well as a normal DVD player, a highly customizable home menu, an internet browser, and last, but not least, free online support. I plan on greatly expanding my library of games in due time, but I am so addicted to Call of Duty that it will probably be a while before I get anything. Besides, now that my three roommates and I now have three PS3's between us I will probably just grab a game or two of theirs before I reach into my own wallet. Or maybe I'll just mind control them into giving me all of their worldly possessions? Whichever comes first I suppose.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cool that you're enjoying your PS3. I got mind a few months ago and think it's great too.

By the way, I wanted to give you a heads up on this Stacker 2 contest going on where you can win Codemasters upcoming game Rise of the Argonauts, not to mention 6 Hour Power energy shots (which are great for gaming sessions) and even another PS3 or Xbox 360. Right now there are less than 350 entrants, and all you have to do to enter the contest is design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt. It's surprisingly easy to do online, and with weekly prizes the odds are pretty decent, so check out the contest details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

If you do enter, let me know and I'd be happy to vote for your design. I work with 6HP so let me know if you have any questions about the contest too. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your post, by the way. Good luck.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

No, MEGAL GEAR SOLID 4?????? What are you crazy? Isn't that a PS3 sin?

Anonymous said...

*cough cough* METAL