Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Dragon Ball Movie Post



















There you have it folks, the beginning of the end. I have been dreading this post, and the post where I state my impressions, for a while now and the time has finally come. I have already taken the liberty of forming a few questions based on these images. Feel free to add your own to the list.
  • First of all, if this is based off of the original series, then why are Goku and Chi Chi like twenty years old? They are supposed to be little kids.
  • Why are Goku and Bulma white while everyone else is Asian?
  • Where is Piccolo?
  • Why is Chow Yun-Fat in this movie? He's supposed to be distinguished right?
  • Why is Master Roshi not bald? Why?!
  • Why did they not even try to replicate hairstyles?
    • I won't even start on Goku's hair.
    • Bulma's hair is supposed to be teal.
    • Yamcha should have a ponytail, not blond highlights.
    • Why is Master Roshi not bald? Why!?
And that's all I've got. The movie is supposed to release in 2009 so we will just have to sit back for a while and wait for what is sure to wreck our childhood to arrive.

No comments: