Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This Day In Calvin And Hobbes



Yes, I have decided to start yet another new "thing" for the blog. From time to time I will post a Calvin and Hobbes strip from my collection that was printed on that same day "x" number of years ago. Sure it may just sound like filler, and I suppose it really is, but I love Calvin and Hobbes and I have the entirety of the series so you can just bugger off if you don't like it. =]

This strip is from July, 08, 1988, probably the best year ever, and is actually one of the more profound strips in the series. I always enjoyed the messages Watterson included in his strips, they really made you consider things even though you were just reading the "Funnies" section in the newspaper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I always enjoyed the messages Watterson included his strips"

I think what you meant to type was... "Watteron included in his strips.

Itchitaka said...

Well, I see nothing wrong with what I typed, but I think you meant to type "Watterson included in his strips." You forgot the "s" in Watterson... but that's okay. I am glad you are looking out for my typos.