Monday, June 22, 2009

Our First Look At Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland





So before I say anything else, I must make something perfectly clear. I am completely biased towards this film. Firstly, because the animated Alice in Wonderland released by Disney back in 1951 is my favorite Disney film, and secondly because I absolutely hate Tim Burton. I will be seeing the film of course, that isn't the issue, but it will probably be difficult looking past Tim Burton's usual painfully overstated gloomy-yet-odd-yet-cheerful style.

The movie is apparently due for release in March of 2010 and will, you probably guessed this earlier, be using the relatively new (and already overused) Real D 3D. Hit the link at the bottom of this post for a full article by slashfilm.com and more photos.

*NOTE: Does anyone else think that Johnny Depp looks like Elijah Wood in the first picture?

First Photos: Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland - What Do You Think?

2 comments:

J. Gomez said...

I definitely think it looks like Elijah wood! I said that on Twitter. Why do you hate Tim Burton?

Itchitaka said...

Haha, it's so uncanny. And I suppose that "hate" is a strong word... I just intensely resent him for making the second Batman film and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.