Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Imagining Defeat Project


This is a video I edited for the third assignment in my video production class last semester. Done completely in Final Cut Pro. I apologize in advance for the pixelation. We didn't know that the film we were using was messed up until we had it in the studio ready to edit. Our professor wouldn't let us review the footage on the camera because he was paranoid about time-code breaks.

You might consider it a bit more "artsy" than the other video I posted, but I am really happy with the way it came out. Oh, and so was the teacher (though he kind of expected the text to be in french as well).

**A youtube link for all of you non-facebookers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_BeX4AKhjw

2 comments:

J. Gomez said...

I cannot view the video because it is on facebook. Sadness

Itchitaka said...

Really?! I will have to put it up on youtube or something. Sorry about that.