Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon Trailer



Normally, I wouldn't let something like this scar the face of my precious blog, but I just had to make an exception. I don't think I've ever enjoyed hating a series so much. I'm serious. I love the fact that I get to hate this movie. It's one of those things that come around every so often that you feel privileged to dislike. Like, I love how Bella's role has seemingly degenerated to a series of mumbles and odd facial gestures. And I love how Edward's only purpose is apparently to whine and contradict himself. Oh, and now it's "The Twilight Saga" all of a sudden? Damn popularity milking.

Honestly, I need to find a forum or something for other Twilight-haters. I honestly think I could spend hours making fun of the first movie... and this one looks just as "promising." I hope they reveal more special vampire powers. Maybe the mother vampire or whatever will reveal that she has the power of flight... or heat vision!

[06.01.09, 1:08 am] I love xkcd... and I think the creator of it can read my mind. Go here!

No comments: