Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fantastic Mr. Fox Trailer



I like Wes Anderson movies, and Jason Schwartzman, far too much to ignore this film. Also, it's based off of a book of the same name that written by Roald Dahl so that's a big plus as well. "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" features the voices of George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman (as I said before), and Willem Dafoe, among others, and I have heard good things about it and I hope to see it after its nationwide release on the 25th of this month.

On a side note, can you believe that "2012" made $65 million in its opening weekend here in the U.S., and $160 million overseas? I sure can't. Sure, it didn't have much to complete with, but it looked ridiculous. Is that what people want now? Sigh.

No comments: