Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Obligatory New Years Resolution Post



With 2008's end close at hand, I can only wonder... where was I for most of it? Seriously, I honestly can't tell if this was the longest or shortest year ever. It feels like a lot has happened, but some of it feels like it was so long ago that it couldn't possibly be a part of 2008. Ah well, such is life.

Considering one's New Years resolution is always a rather strenuous ordeal. You know that you should make at least one, but the very fact that you need to make it is detrimental to actually going through with whatever it is you decide on. This year, however, was a fairly obvious decision for me. My New Years resolution is to take at least one step forward. Simple, I know, but it has been the source of a great deal of grief over the past year. Anyhow, enjoy your respective New Years festivities and see you in 2009... if we aren't all destroyed before then. Cheers!

No comments: