Sunday, November 23, 2008

What Are You Watching?



Picture courtesy of here.


So I have recently realized that I am following a fairly ridiculous amount of television shows. I can't say that I am proud of everything that I am watching, cough Smallville cough, but I just find it impossible to give up a show after I start watching it. I'll make the list below, but I am leaving out the anime I am following at the moment because there is a ton of it, and it's all fansubbed anyways. By the by, this list isn't in any specific order and the season given marks the season that I am on.

Smallville (season 8)
Supernatural (season 4)
Heroes (season 3)
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (season 2)
Fringe (season 1)
South Park (season 12)
Nip/Tuck (season 5)
Lost (season 5)
Scrubs (season 8)
Buffy (season 8 even though it is in comic form)
Angel (season 1)
True Blood (season 1)
Big Love (season 1)
Dr. Who ("series" 5)
24 (season 6)
Venture Bros. (season 3)

No comments: