Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Peace of Mind



Acrostic: "A poem or series of lines in which certain letters, usually the first in each line, form a name, motto, or message when read in sequence."

This is the first of a series of acrostic pieces that I plan on writing in the upcoming months. I am doing so because I really enjoyed writing Subtle Revelations last year and I thought it would be interesting to do a series of acrostics that come together to form a story... and what better way to begin than with an end?


Peace of Mind

Calculated slights in favor of
Larger happenings and new beginnings.
Open your heart and
Seek forgiveness in mutual
Understandings.
Relinquish your misguided feelings of hopelessness.
Everyone needs something to believe in.



Copyright © 2009 Jarred Lee

1 comment:

NL said...

Very cool, I like that idea.